1. check vavle, valve seat and bowl are all AISI 304
2. pump casing's thickness is 1.5mm, which is much thicker than 4SD(0.8mm).
3. outlet and inlet are all AISI 304
4. There is no friction between the impeller and the bowl when it working, so there is no attrition both to the impeller and bowl. However, when 4SD working, there has friction between the impeller and diffuser cover, which will cause the attrition and the head down after a long period.
Slimline submersible borehole pumps suitable for 4" or large deep wells.
Manufactured from corrosion & abrasion resistant materials.
Close coupled to NEMA standard submersible motor.
Designed for flow rates up to 24m3/h & head up to 330meters.
Features & benefits
1. Manufactured from quality corrosion resistant materials for long life impellers, diffuser, and check valve are thermo-plastic for corrosion-resistance.
2. Specific impeller material selection ensures optimal performance in sandy bores.
3. 2,3,4,6,8,9,12,&15m3/h models feature independently floating centrifugal ( radial) impellers to provide easy starting and long life - automatically adjusting to match pumping conditions for various application.
4.Heavy duty stainless steel outer shell providing protection and accurate alignment of internal components. 5. High quality shaft bearings providing low friction and high wear resistance. 6. Strong stainless steel splined drive shaft ensures positive impeller drive and longer life. 7. Standard 2 pole speed motor (2850r.p.m) limits internal velocities for longer life. 8. Single phase pump with control box with capacitor and thermal protection.
1. Groundwater supply to waterworks 2. Irrigation in horticulture and agriculture 3. Groundwater lowering 4. Pressure boosting 5. Industrial applications 6. Water treatment Specification
1.Capacity: up to 24 m3/h 2.Head: up to 330 meters 3.Power :0.37Kw (1/2HP) to 7.5 Kw (10HP) 4.Power supply : single Phase 230 V±10%, 50Hz. 220 V±10% ,60Hz three Phase 230V±10%, 50Hz. 220 V±10% ,60Hz three Phase 400V±10%, 50Hz. 380 V±10% ,60Hz
5.Water temperature: up to 35 °C
6.The solids in water is less than 0.02%( heavy proportion)